Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Una Cosa Más

You know...I was just thinking while I was brushing my teeth that I made it sound like I was only thankful for my visitors. I just wanted to clarify that I am thankful to ALL of you---for your visits, your phone calls, your e-mails, your prayers, your support and your love. You not only keep me strong, but you help my family stay strong. And a special thank you to Katie's coworkers for the surprise lunch you gave her today. She and our entire family were truly touched by your thoughtful gifts and wishes, and it makes me so happy to know that she has such a special group of people to help her through this whole crappy situation. Muchísimas gracias to everyone! (like the Spanglish?) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello from the Schantz clan (I have to write this quick because they sure don't want ME representing la familia de los schantzeseseses). We love you and our thoughts and prayers are with you. It's good to get in touch with the family that we don't get to see often enough (at least to find out...Yankees fans???). We will definitely talk about the Wii photo posted later...wish I could have been there for that.

Love,

Mark and Jody Schantz(Who most of you haven't met...only girl on the planet that actually finds 5'3 250 lb guys attrative...

lomester said...

But you like those that visit, take photoshoots, bring you hot chocolate, comment how HOT you and your socks are, and walks three laps with you and ALSO post comments much much more - right? RIGHT?

Especially when they are on 495 with about 138 dummies in cars...

RIGHT?!