Saturday, June 7, 2008

Me again! Thanks for posting the photos, Katie! I just want to reiterate what Katie said....I am doing well, and I am keeping up my positive attitude. I just don't want the blog I posted just before Katie posted this one to upset anyone.
OK, I'm gonna try and get some sleep now! Or maybe I'll watch "Cesar" all night...he has a calming effect on me too--guess I'm just like one of his dogs too! Maybe he can pay me a visit and teach me to have calm-assertive energy for what I'm going through right now. :) G'night! Love ya!

1 comment:

bob said...

Good night! Tomorrow, you should look at this. Search for "radiation." It appears donor eggs may be appropriate, so you may still be able to go through the pain of childbirth! As well as the good parts that come after. I'm convinced that the most important parts of motherhood come from above the ovaries and uterus: From the heart and from the head. And I'm convinced that you are well-equipped.