Saturday, June 7, 2008

Photos from Today







Here are some photos from earlier, courtesy of Julie's favorite sibling.
(Julie feel free to edit and add captions)
-Ronnie


Thanks for adding these Ronnie, but you didn't do your job as told! 1)You put the bad hula hoop pic in--in all the other ones, it was up around my waist! Also, 2) you didn't put any of the ones in of you and Mom or my pretty bed that you made. I'm allowed to be bossy 'cause I have cancer. :) So next time, do as I say!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the look on your face when you looked at your plate of food!...but c'mon, the roll looks good! Tee hee hee!!

Katie said...

julie, when I posted the photos I did it exactly as you asked. :o) ronnie just doesn't understand technology!

lomester said...

waaa? why looking so grossed out? that food looks DELISH!