Sunday, June 15, 2008

Photographs!

Thanks for posting these, Katie! Pics from Week 1 in my new home, Room 477. :)
They are as follows: 1)Kathy fixing my hair this morning....it is now 7:30 and it's still curly---good job, Kathy!! :) That never happens with me!; 2)Ronnie, me and my pole buddy (isn't he cute all decorated?!--the pole, not Ronnie); 3)I just gobbled down this yummy smiley cookie from Katie's friend, Marie...deeeeelish!; 4)my pole buddy (people seem to think the orange is for Halloween, but it's actually the color for leukemia...oh well, let them think whatever they want!); 5)a verrry cool light up hat my friend Jennifer gave me...yup, that's a light-up Yankees hat, folks!! Be verrrry jealous! I'm looking forward to when I can wear it to a night game; 6)Pete tries to keep Laura in order with the Hulk gloves; 7)Pete does a little hula hooping; 8)Astro, a lab mix, and me...he was here when I was diagnosed in '05---verrrrry sweet dog who's happy to lay on the bed all day!; 9)Doin' a little yoga with Wii Fit; 10)Tiso is the master of marble sinking with the Fit; 11)my mom and Marc playing Wii; 12)Mom's character--for some reason it cracked us all up; 13)Lori doing some hula hoopin'; 14) and 15)Our spa night---Lori and I with our cool cucumber slices.

Hope you enjoy them!!!

















1 comment:

bob said...

The curly hair looks good, you should keep that style. Oh, wait. ;)

I like Laura's Mohawk idea. I've been thinking that since I got my faux-buzz cut. (Who knew 3/4" could be so long? I need shorter next time to fight the training on the one side.)

Bueno suerte!