Friday, June 20, 2008

Fotos! :o)

Hey there! I know you've all been dying for some captions so here you go! :)
1)Chuck plays with Wii Fit...I think your clients would really like it, Chuck!! And make sure you save room to train me again once all this crap is over!!!; 2)John figured out how to use the timer on my camera so we could get a group shot (John, Paulina, Chuck and me);3)Paulina pretended like she couldn't hula hoop, and then she proceeded to do it for a minute or so--I think she's been secretly practicing :); 4)Katie poses with Ronnie's special gloveman, named "Wilson" after Tom Hanks' volleyball in "Castaway"; 5)Laura puts up the José Luis poster that Kristi brought in because she said the first time she blew up the picture of him when I was diagnosed in '05, it obviously wasn't big enough since the Big C came back. If you don't know the story of José Luis, here it is: Kristi and I were in Cuba and this supercute little frog was hanging out on our balcony with us. Kristi captured this amazing shot of him, and every time I look at the picture, I smile. I carried a wallet-sized one with me for forever. We name him José Luis because every guy we met in Cuba seemed to be named José Luis; 6)John masters the Wii; 7)Paulina attempts the Wii while Larry evaluates her efforts :); 8)My favorite is the ski jump, and I've discovered that to be REALLY good, you need to stick out your butt and your chest. :); 9)Larry and Dad watch me attempt to head butt the soccer balls; 10)Looking at part of my yummy dinner; 11)I believe it was cornbread stuffing, but it basically looked like regurgitated food...grooooooooosssss!!! Do you think the chefs actually looked at it before sending it up and gave it the thumbs up? --"Lookin' good!!! The patients will love it!!"; 12)Kristi shows off her moves with the hula hoop!! Go, Kristi!!!; 13)Laura puts up the pretty banner she made---my room looks gorgeous!!!!; and 14)the poster Laura made of Seattle pics-I love looking at it. OK, there you have it...I'll write more later!













2 comments:

bob said...

We need captions, if for no other reason so I can recall the frog's name. I'm withholding judgment on the food till I figure out what it is!

Katie said...

I posted them for Julie tonight and I believe she'll be writing some captions tomorrow However, I can provide you with the frog's name: Jose Luis. The food, I don't think she ever found out?