Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Less Than a Week Away!!





Lori and Tim got married Saturday---woooohooo!!!! It was just the perfect day...well, they had to have the wedding inside instead of out due to the heat, but you cannot pick your weather! When I say "the perfect day", I'm referring to everything else---the ceremony, the reception, of course the dancing. :) They have such a wonderful network of family and friends, and it was the celebration we were all awaiting.

The only negative thing I could say is that it just went by way too quickly!!! I'm looking forward to seeing all their pictures and the wedding video....
well, except for one thing. The videographer taped almost all the dancing---I mean, it's good and it's bad. I was out on the dance floor pretty much the whole evening, as were many other guests--I mean, this was a dancing wedding!!!--not much sitting on the sidelines. Sooooo, this means he got all my moves on tape...and don't get me wrong, I've got some good moves (if I do say so myself!!), but I'm also a bit goofy and I was supersweaty---yah, not so sexy. :) Oh well, Laura will be right there with me in all the shots so I shouldn't be too worried, right?

I do have some slight injuries from dancing---some bruises on my right foot---don't ask me how that happened! And no, I was not drunk!! I was just in my dancing zone, and apparently when I'm there, I feel no pain. I'll survive though---no permanent damage that should affect my walking in the race on Sunday! I definitely think my dancing Saturday was a wonderful substitution for my walking 6 miles...maybe I should suggest a dance-a-thon to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society for fundraising!

I think dancing must also help blood numbers because I got another wonderful report yesterday!!! My hemoglobin, hematocrit, white count and platelets all look almost normal!!! Woohoo!! I don't know what to attribute it too, so I think I'll just keep up with all the following: dancing, walking, and drinking red wine and sangria. After I left the doctor's office, I treated myself to An Arby's roast beef sandwich, curly fries and a jamoca shake--mmmmm---it was a nice reward!!!

And now I'm off to the gym! I will miss Chuck, but I know I can do this alone!! I will keep you posted! I have to keep up the workout so I can wear more hot pink strapless dresses in the future!!! I loved that dress!! And Lori, isn't she goooorgeous?!!!! And Tim, of course, is very handsome!!!! :)

1 comment:

lomester said...

You both look absolutely gorgeous - no surprise there! And if I remember correctly from trisha's wedding, there will be a lot of laughter when the video is unveiled.

I have had a similar experience. Remind me to tell you about the videographer that fell in love with me.