Saturday, July 5, 2008

Couple More Photos!








Me again....here are a couple photos from the party last night...it was a blast! And I also included some shots from a walk Katie and I took with the pups today...we walked a mile (aka 20 laps)---way more fun to do outside!

Here's a description of the pics from top to bottom: 1)Greg, Maya, Brant, Lori, Laura and I chillin' down in the basement, 2)Susan, me, Laura and Rachel, 3)Walking Guinness today with my head to the side just in case my ear felt like draining. :) I'm trying to walk like
that more often to encourage my poor ear to clear up. hahaha, 4)Showing how strong I am (Guinness does not seem impressed)!, 5)Posin' with my buddy, Guinness, 6)It's blurry, but still really cute of Katie with Jameson, 7)Jameson and I

It was a beautiful day out today--hope everyone got to enjoy it!

No comments: